Lets face facts smoking is not good for anyone and it costs a lot of money, so what are the options open to you to quit the habit and what are the success rates.
Here are 15 ways that may help you quit smoking
- pop into an excel sheet the cost of a packet of cigarettes, then multiply it by 365, then by the amount of years you have been smoking
- write down a reason for quitting – could be health – kids – etc
- try to avoid smoking triggers – alcohol – coffee – etc
- try reading Alan Carr
- Try using electric cigs these are a great way of supplimenting your craving
- look into products like nicorette
- Have you looked into Hypnotherapy ? this is another great way to give up smoking
We hope to pop up more information in the coming weeks with what has worked best for those who have given up smoking.